Forever Evolving............ Constantly changing. Creating, learning. Better, Everyday.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Weekend Wrap-Up
My weekend was pretty laid back... Fall decided to make an appearance in Houston, and I loved dressing for the season....
One of my best friends was in town, and she invited me to go to the University football game and tailgate with her law school alumni association.
The food was sub-par, but the good time was definitely worth braving the cold for...
It felt good catching up with my girls, and just enjoying the beautiful Fall day in the sun....
We only stayed until half-time because it started getting really cold in the stands... (we sat on the shady side of the stadium)
Despite the temperature, I definitely enjoyed myself....
The remainder of my weekend was spent relaxing and preparing for my short work week. I'm hoping the days fly by, because I cannot wait to kick off my birthday month with my buddies in Atlanta on Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hey there! U of H law student? Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSigh, I wish I was still a student :-/ I've been licensed for three years *insert sarcastic yay* ps I love your blog!
DeleteLove the scarf, fashion & functionality... talk about win-win :)
ReplyDeletethanks!
Delete