Spring.
For something to occur out of the ordinary.
To be overcome with infatuation & have the feeling be mutual.
Pastels.
Sunny days.
Lightheartedness and overflow of whimsy.
New adventures.
Soul connections that breed longevity & consistency.
But most of all, I'm longing for freedom.
And to be captured.
Simultaneously.
This has been the coldest, rainiest, lack of sunshine present everyday March I can remember. I'm miserable. Well, not miserable in the sense that I haven't been enjoying my days... but miserable in the sense that I stare out my office window everyday into gray skies. Gray skies lead to daydreaming of a land far far away, but it does not lead to the most productive use of my work days.
I miss Spring. I really and truly do. Yes, I understand that Spring doesn't officially begin until March 20th, but down here it usually would have made an early appearance by now. I'm pretty sure I'll live to regret this request for warmer temperatures once Summer arrives, but for right now all I want is a patio and a sundress. But I digress.
Nothing much going on in these parts.
A lot of trip planning, concert going, memory making, giggles and living.
And daydreaming of course....
Oh, and curls.


Our weather has FINALLY gotten nicer this week. I've savored every moment of it. Hope you all get some sunshine and warmth soon!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I can't wait for consistent sunshine!!
DeleteIt started to warm up at the beginning of the week and I absolutely enjoyed it! It's been beautiful and I can't say that I'll miss the cold weather.
ReplyDeleteMe neither. I'm ready for Spring. (not summer tho lol)
DeleteI'm soooo glad the SUN is starting to seek through... Hello Spring!!!!
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Lynn
www.faithnista.com
That selfie 💁💅👅
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling the same way! March has been awful here. Usually you at least feel some type of light at the end of the tunnel but when it snows on spring day and continues being cold it just brings your spirit down. I feel like the weather plays a big role in the way we feel ... I know it's strange but I really feel it. I'm longing not only for Spring but for spring like weather.
ReplyDeleteLoving your hair in this picture!