In an attempt to hold myself accountable, I decided to make some goals for the month for myself.
1) Read two books. I've been slacking. Work has been so overwhelmingly draining that the thought of having to read once I leave my office gives me hives. Not cool at all. I don't want to lose touch with one of my favorite past times simply because work has been so draining as of late.
2) Spend QT with my sister. I get so caught up in the day to day that we rarely make time to do things with each other, which is also not cool.
3) Actually work out. This one is self explanatory, but the way the weeks are set up this year it will be summer before we know it. I'd prefer to be ready for it.
4) Step my savings game up.... I've been doing a lot of spending, but slacking on the saving. I need to make sure I pay (myself) before I play.
5) I would like to either try three new restaurants or events that I've never been to. I like having new experiences and there are plenty of things to do in Houston that I've neglected to explore and experience.
For example, the Bayou City Arts Fest. This was my first year going and I loved it! So proud of my friend who iscurrently serving as Board President of the Houston Arts Alliance. They are responsible for hosting the festival and it turned out amazingly!!!
And with that, cheers to April!






This completely makes me want to do a list too! Love your list! And your outfit, I'm obsessed! It's gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteYou should! I'm hoping this will help hold me accountable to some things! And thanks!!
DeleteCheers friend!! If you want to let go of that skirt, I'm here!!
ReplyDeleteSurprisingly I found it at Ross for like $13! 🙌🙌
DeleteGood luck your goals...can't wait to see what work outs you are able to incorporate!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could force myself to wake up earlier! :(
DeleteI know what you mean about stepping up your faith. Everything requires that you take it one day at a time.
ReplyDeleteYou can achieve your goals. Just be sure to also remind yourself that you are human and can only do so much at one time.
Thats good advice!
DeleteGreat plans and wish you all the best!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
DeleteGreat goal list! I have. We have a few of the same goals (read more, save more, and work on my faith)!!! I have a filet green maxi skirt like yours that I love for Spring/Summer
ReplyDeleteI did a terrible job at my goals for April but I am sooo looking forward to May being much more successful than April has been!
Delete