Fuck April.
April, oh April.
You've brought plenty of showers.
Rain storms in the form of stress, sleepless nights, worry.
Unwanted changes, hospital scares, random trips to the ER.
Grown up decisions.
Did I mention lack of sleep?
I've been so worn out.
So many weeks of hearing tales of how rough you have been to my friends.
Everybody has seriously been through it this month... But fortunately there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
April showers, bring May flowers.
That's my hope & belief.
All the rain has set up May to be full of growth, increase, light, color, abundance & most importantly flowers.
I can't say April was all bad, because it did have its share of good.
I got to see a close friend marry the love of his life in New Orleans, I put on my first event with the organization I'm the social chair of, but most of all I've laughed so much that I'm almost certain all the trials and tribulations of this month will be funny to me in a few years. I can honestly say that although I didn't accomplish many of the goals I set for myself last month, I do still feel like this month was worth it.
It takes hard times to truly appreciate the good ones. It takes something major for you to realize what and who is really important in life. Sometimes it takes you losing control, to truly be in control of things.
April, I thank you for the lessons & the blessings, but I am so happy to see you go. One more full day till May.....
And I'm ready for my blooms.

Amen girl! Hope May brings you bloom!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love your attitude and spirit!
I'm already looking forward to May! ;) with my Zyrtec handy to combat all the pollen my blooms will be producing.
DeleteThat was very lovely my dear.
ReplyDeleteApril was rough around these parts. I really think it was all of the rain. I'm looking forward to May. I did my share of crying in April, those tears were watering seeds I'm sure that will sprout in May!
ReplyDeleteYes!! we are about to own May!!!
DeleteHope April life showers brings happy May flowers for you!!!
ReplyDeleteYes! Thanks!
Delete