Tuesday, February 7, 2017

This Month...

joy
joi/
noun
  1. 1
    a feeling of great pleasure and happiness.



    It's hard to believe that we are already a week into the month of February. January, although pretty mundane, left me feeling peaceful, expectant and ready. Peaceful and calm. Expectant of great things on the horizon and ready to face February head on. 

    Right now, I am content. I have joy. Life isn't perfect, but at this moment, right now, this very second, everything is exactly the way it's supposed to be and I have no complaints. I have desires, I have to-dos and I have things I want to accomplish this month, but I'm approaching it all with joy. 

    My month has already included an adventure, I've crossed off a major item on my bucket list and I've seen sights that made me appreciate life and it's complexity moreso than I ever imagined possible. 

    This month is for joy. For love, for improvement, for gratitude and for enjoying the present while I make plans for the future. 

    This month, is all about joy. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this post and that picture! I felt happiness while reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie! I hope February is being kind to you thus far!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good place to be. Keep it up. : )

    ReplyDelete