Feeling - I'm currently feeling, well rested and pretty zen for once. I programmed my phone to set an alarm for me every night signalling bedtime. I knew 8 full hours was a stretch, so instead I aim for 7 hours of sleep every night. My phone warns me when I have 10 minutes left until bedtime, and then I immediately turn off my lights, television and phone. So far it has worked wonders. I wake up in a better mood, I no longer find myself up all night overthinking every aspect of my life and it is refreshing to be able to close my eyes and drift asleep with no hesitation. It was hard at first, but now I find myself falling asleep at 9:30 or 10:00 with no regret. I also noticed that the majority of people in my phone who call or text me do so after 9 pm. I think all the texting, and social media after hours was keeping me awake. Now I get my rest and just respond when I wake up in the morning. Definitely refreshing.....
Loving My dog of course, my family and clarity. Clarity in decisions, clarity in relationships, seeing things clearly, seeing past, the sight that allows me to see through people and really be able to understand what they are about without having to sacrifice my feelings too much in the process. I love that about myself. I love that clarity has been given to me in so many situations and in so many ways in regards to so many different things.
Craving Is a committed, healthy and happy
Needing I need to write more. I bought 50-11 notebooks and planners, but have yet to take the time to sit down and actually put words to paper. I need to write. I also need to go to the movies to see Hidden Figures and Fences...
Thankful For God continuing to provide for me, even though I have been slacking in the worshiping and praying department. *Subliminally adds pray more along with the above needs....
Excited About my trip to Iceland.... Less than a month to go! Countdown to February 2nd!
Reading Technically nothing, but I just finished The Good Neighbor by AJ Banner (it was complete trash) and I currently have The One and Only by Emily Giffin open on my bed, just haven't touched it in a few days. Also, The Blackbirds by Eric Jerome Dickey is on my floor waiting to be read. If you want to know more about what I'm reading, go follow my book club on Instagram @leslecteursbc and check out some of our current & favorite reads.
Wanting See Craving, above.
Missing My favorite girl. Always.
Wearing A t-shirt, my headscarf and a smile.
Hoping That this year is my best year ever and that my wants, craves and desires finally come into fruition. I hope for happiness, for abundance, creativity, love, expansion, health, trust, loyalty and realness in every aspect of existence.
That is such a great idea to set alarm telling you to get to sleep! I think I need to do the same!
ReplyDeleteI have to see Hidden Figures too. The previews looks incredible!
OMG! You're going to Iceland. Yup, living vicariously through you!
I hope this is the best year yet for you too!
So glad you are getting some rest. Having insomnia wears on your soul after a while. I use the bedtime app also and 9/10 I'm in bed or right next to it when it goes off. Iceland! Wow. And this time of year has to be so cold...but then again. It's probably always cold in ice land.
ReplyDeleteI need to get into the habit of really turning everything off so I can get a better night's rest. I am getting better at it, but I'm not on a consistent schedule.
ReplyDeleteI've also come to terms that I need to write more -- more than I binge watch all of these shows on Netflix, hulu, and amazon prime. It was something that I've always enjoyed. I'm getting better at that too -- keeping a notebook with me to write so I'll have things to share on the blog, and just to get things out of my head for my own sanity.
Iceland? Wow! I can't wait to see those pictures and hopefully get a travel guide.
And may this year be your best one yet Queen!