I could blame my busy work schedule, or point fingers at numerous outside factors that have remotely nothing to do with my absence from this space. I could say I'm too tired to dedicate a fleeting moment of downtime, or blame my medication for seducing me into slumber earlier than anticipated. I could blame my dog, or my workout schedule. I could also say that I just don't have the desire to create memories in this place anymore. I could say a lot of things, but the majority of them would make me a liar.
I've been restless lately. In the midst of many breakdowns these last few months, I finally realized what my problem was...
My problem was me.
Inspiration comes from the most unlikely places. From a conversation with a friend, words of wisdom from a stranger, to a solar eclipse interrupting the monotony of your work day. For me, inspiration came in the form of disappointment from an 'almost' relationship gone South. It showed up on my timeline, words posted by someone I'd never met but who knew exactly what to say to give me hope. It coaxed me out of my comfort zone, and forced me to seek out others with similar interests as mine. I went to workshops, I joined organizations, I made plans. This time, I had to be serious. I had to realize that for so long I had been selling myself short, denying my talents and doing everything but what I should have been doing all these years. This whole month has been a constant reminder of who I am destined to be, and what version of myself I had been hiding from.
Now is the time, and for once I have to hold myself accountable.
My whole life I've felt like I had a story to tell, and a purpose bigger than what I had allowed myself to envision in my mind. Stories have always been dying to be told, words taunted me in my sleep daring me to write them down. Hell, I spent countless hours writing my own name, over and over and over again. The pen in my hand, the ink up against that paper brought solace and calm to my spirit. I've always wanted to creative. I have always wanted to write.
As it seems, God has placed a hold on the chapter of my life where I become a wife and mother. Although both are still my deepest desires, I know there is a reason I haven't reached that place in my life. I genuinely believe it is because I have work to do. When I say work I don't mean my Monday through Friday lady lawyer work... I mean purpose work. Passion. Healing. Creating. Expression. Story-telling. I want to create something that will outlive me, and make an impact on many. I want to entertain and educate. I want to spread laughter and emotion. I want to write.
My friend and I had a conversation earlier today about our goals, and committing ourselves to making 5 year plans. In 5 years, as hard as it is to believe I will be 40 years old. By that time, I will be a successful published author.. I will have created a brand and will have explored various means to express my creativity. I will still be a practicing attorney, but my passions will be my first priority. I will be happy. I will be loved. I will have accomplished so many things that I always thought too far fetched to be my reality. I will be successful. But most importantly, I will have shared a tiny piece of myself with the world.
I do plan to make a more concrete five year plan, but for now I felt the need to put the wheels in motion with this written manifestation. I have to keep pushing. I have to stay motivated. I must dedicate the time. Accountability. It will happen.

YES, it will happen :) So proud of you! Can't wait to follow along on your journey. You're going to do (and are doing) great things.
ReplyDeleteget your ex back with a love spell that works fast.
DeleteDr.Jumba has helped thousands of women get their Ex boyfriends back using his real effective love Spell. After my boyfriend of one year broke up with me, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I could get him back and the anxiety was unbearable. I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So I contacted this great spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on him and just within 11 hours my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Dr. Jumba released him to know how much I loved and wanted him. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have shared together. As I am writing this testimony right now I am the happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up. Email him at wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com , wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him: +19085174108 "I'm so grateful and can say that if you have been broken up with and want to get that person back, Dr.Jumba is the best! I'll never forget how much he helped me
WEBSITE : drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/
It will happen and I will be right there.. with my bullhorn screaming your damn name!
ReplyDeleteAs always, this is every single bit of my life. It's amazing how we seem to always be on the same wavelength. <3
שלום לכולם, אני כאן כדי לשתף עדות קטנה. שמי מילנה דנטה, אני בת 40, התחתנתי בגיל 29, יש לי רק ילד אחד וחייתי באושר ועושר עד עצם היום הזה. אחרי שנה של נישואים בעלי נהיה כל כך מוזר ואני לא ממש מבינה מה קורה, הוא ארוז מהבית לאישה אחרת, אני אוהבת אותו כל כך שאני אף פעם לא חולמת לאבד אותו, אני מנסה כמיטב יכולתי לוודא שבעלי יחזור אליי, אבל הכל בלי עזרה, בכי ובכי ובקשה לעזרה, דיברתי על זה עם המשפחה שלו אבל לא קיבלתי תשובה. אז חברתי הטובה ביותר אנה יוהנסון הבטיחה לעזור לי. היא סיפרה לי על אדם בשם ד"ר אפטה, אמרה לי שהוא גבר גדול מאוד וגבר אמיתי שאפשר לסמוך עליו ואין לו שום קשר לבעיות אהבה שהוא לא יכול לפתור והיא סיפרה לי איך הוא עזר לאינספור אנשים לשקם את מערכת היחסים שלהם. הייתי ממש משוכנעת, ויצרתי קשר במהירות עם כתובת הדוא"ל שלו, drapata4@gmail.com או עם הוואטסאפ או ה-VIBER שלו עם המספר הזה (+447307347648). הסברתי לו את כל הבעיות שלי, הוא אמר לי שאני לא צריכה לדאוג שכל הבעיות שלי ייפתרו מיד. הוא אמר לי מה לעשות כדי להחזיר את בעלי, ואמרתי את זה, הוא אמר שאחרי 3 ימים בעלי יחזור ויתחיל להתחנן, וזה באמת קרה כמו שהוא אמר, הייתי מאוד מופתעת, זה כל כך מדהים. התהילה של מערכת היחסים שלנו עם אלוהים קרובה מאוד עכשיו ושנינו חיים באושר ועושר עד עצם הימים. אם את נתקלת בבעיה דומה, צרי איתו קשר מיד ופתרי את הבעיה אחת ולתמיד. אני גם עדה חיה..
ReplyDelete