Thursday, December 7, 2017

No titles, just feelings...

As far as days go, one hundred and eight have passed since I last graced the pages of this sacred place. Life has been intensity, it's been peace. It's been solitude, it's been camaraderie. It's been excitement, it's been hope. It's been tragedy... It's been grammatically incorrect.
The days have been long and at times the nights even longer. I've tried and failed, liked and lusted, and in the midst of it all still found time to find my way back to myself. Needless to say, I have lived a lot during my time away. And as such, the pain associated with growth and change has held firmly to my collar in attempts of slowing down the process. I want to embrace change. I am hopeful. Almost as hopeful as I am resistant, but still hopeful.

I hate the month long hiatuses where I fail to forever commemorate the various benchmarks in my life. I wish there were more ways to record my undying need to trust my intuition and all of the mishaps that aided in this revolution. I'm here and I'm ready. Most importantly I'm real. In my heart I know I will forever be one who carries their emotions on their sleeve. But these last few months, this year really has taught me how to trust my emotions a little less than I trust my intellect. I am love. Love is all I desire most, so obviously it will be highly sought after. My love though, does not mean that I will continue to be accepting of any and every energy thrown in my direction. Be steadfast. Trust your first mind, your first impression... Just, trust you.

There is no rhyme or reason behind my musings. I just know I want these last few weeks of the year to be a reflection of all I have been through and grown through. I need love. Selfish love, self love. More than just artificial, unauthentic love. Consistency. Willingness. I need passion...
The eloquence of a breakdown is almost as beautiful as a breakthrough. These last few weeks have been release, they have been clarity, they have been hope. About the other things, I will relive them when the time comes. Until then I will bask in these feelings and embrace what is to come.

With love.


3 comments:

  1. The way you write ... serious goose bumps every time. I truly hope that you're back to blogging. I miss reading your musings as so often I can relate to exactly what you're writing! And you truly write it so much better than I ever could. Don't go another 108 days, please !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get your ex back with a love spell that works fast.
      Dr.Jumba has helped thousands of women get their Ex boyfriends back using his real effective love Spell. After my boyfriend of one year broke up with me, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I could get him back and the anxiety was unbearable. I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So I contacted this great spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on him and just within 11 hours my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Dr. Jumba released him to know how much I loved and wanted him. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have shared together. As I am writing this testimony right now I am the happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up. Email him at wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com , wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him: +19085174108 "I'm so grateful and can say that if you have been broken up with and want to get that person back, Dr.Jumba is the best! I'll never forget how much he helped me
      WEBSITE : drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. שלום לכולם, אני כאן כדי לשתף עדות קטנה. שמי מילנה דנטה, אני בת 40, התחתנתי בגיל 29, יש לי רק ילד אחד וחייתי באושר ועושר עד עצם היום הזה. אחרי שנה של נישואים בעלי נהיה כל כך מוזר ואני לא ממש מבינה מה קורה, הוא ארוז מהבית לאישה אחרת, אני אוהבת אותו כל כך שאני אף פעם לא חולמת לאבד אותו, אני מנסה כמיטב יכולתי לוודא שבעלי יחזור אליי, אבל הכל בלי עזרה, בכי ובכי ובקשה לעזרה, דיברתי על זה עם המשפחה שלו אבל לא קיבלתי תשובה. אז חברתי הטובה ביותר אנה יוהנסון הבטיחה לעזור לי. היא סיפרה לי על אדם בשם ד"ר אפטה, אמרה לי שהוא גבר גדול מאוד וגבר אמיתי שאפשר לסמוך עליו ואין לו שום קשר לבעיות אהבה שהוא לא יכול לפתור והיא סיפרה לי איך הוא עזר לאינספור אנשים לשקם את מערכת היחסים שלהם. הייתי ממש משוכנעת, ויצרתי קשר במהירות עם כתובת הדוא"ל שלו, drapata4@gmail.com או עם הוואטסאפ או ה-VIBER שלו עם המספר הזה (+447307347648). הסברתי לו את כל הבעיות שלי, הוא אמר לי שאני לא צריכה לדאוג שכל הבעיות שלי ייפתרו מיד. הוא אמר לי מה לעשות כדי להחזיר את בעלי, ואמרתי את זה, הוא אמר שאחרי 3 ימים בעלי יחזור ויתחיל להתחנן, וזה באמת קרה כמו שהוא אמר, הייתי מאוד מופתעת, זה כל כך מדהים. התהילה של מערכת היחסים שלנו עם אלוהים קרובה מאוד עכשיו ושנינו חיים באושר ועושר עד עצם הימים. אם את נתקלת בבעיה דומה, צרי איתו קשר מיד ופתרי את הבעיה אחת ולתמיד. אני גם עדה חיה..

    ReplyDelete