Thursday, September 6, 2018

To Be Not In...

I’ve been in love before.
Madly, deeply, passionately and irrationally in love.
That love consumed me.
It clouded my judgement.
It interfered with my sensibility.
In love, I lost my identity.
I lost myself.
I became jaded by the unfounded ideology that my existence was based on that love.
My being was all inclusive, an overarching reflection of it and what being in it gave me.
I couldn’t live without it.
I died so many times from suffocation, asphyxiation, starvation, drowned even.
All to be reborn and regenerated, hoping to restart that process again.
It gets tiring.
That state of being in is stagnant.
In love is reckless.
I was reckless.
So deep in love had me overlooking signs.
It had me ignoring my intuition.
Falsely leading me to believe that I couldn’t live without that other person in my life.
I don’t want to be in love with you.
But I do want to love you.
With reason, with rationale, with regard.
Purposefully.
I don’t want to be lost in you.
I want to compliment you, assist you.
Guide each other down our own paths.
Appreciate each other. Respect. Value.
Have adventures with you that don’t require anxiety, or pressure, or expectation.
I don’t want to fall in.
I just want it to be.
Love. @notorious_fal

2 comments:

  1. get your ex back with a love spell that works fast.
    Dr.Jumba has helped thousands of women get their Ex boyfriends back using his real effective love Spell. After my boyfriend of one year broke up with me, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I could get him back and the anxiety was unbearable. I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So I contacted this great spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on him and just within 11 hours my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Dr. Jumba released him to know how much I loved and wanted him. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have shared together. As I am writing this testimony right now I am the happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up. Email him at wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com , wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him: +19085174108 "I'm so grateful and can say that if you have been broken up with and want to get that person back, Dr.Jumba is the best! I'll never forget how much he helped me
    WEBSITE : drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. שלום לכולם, אני כאן כדי לשתף עדות קטנה. שמי מילנה דנטה, אני בת 40, התחתנתי בגיל 29, יש לי רק ילד אחד וחייתי באושר ועושר עד עצם היום הזה. אחרי שנה של נישואים בעלי נהיה כל כך מוזר ואני לא ממש מבינה מה קורה, הוא ארוז מהבית לאישה אחרת, אני אוהבת אותו כל כך שאני אף פעם לא חולמת לאבד אותו, אני מנסה כמיטב יכולתי לוודא שבעלי יחזור אליי, אבל הכל בלי עזרה, בכי ובכי ובקשה לעזרה, דיברתי על זה עם המשפחה שלו אבל לא קיבלתי תשובה. אז חברתי הטובה ביותר אנה יוהנסון הבטיחה לעזור לי. היא סיפרה לי על אדם בשם ד"ר אפטה, אמרה לי שהוא גבר גדול מאוד וגבר אמיתי שאפשר לסמוך עליו ואין לו שום קשר לבעיות אהבה שהוא לא יכול לפתור והיא סיפרה לי איך הוא עזר לאינספור אנשים לשקם את מערכת היחסים שלהם. הייתי ממש משוכנעת, ויצרתי קשר במהירות עם כתובת הדוא"ל שלו, drapata4@gmail.com או עם הוואטסאפ או ה-VIBER שלו עם המספר הזה (+447307347648). הסברתי לו את כל הבעיות שלי, הוא אמר לי שאני לא צריכה לדאוג שכל הבעיות שלי ייפתרו מיד. הוא אמר לי מה לעשות כדי להחזיר את בעלי, ואמרתי את זה, הוא אמר שאחרי 3 ימים בעלי יחזור ויתחיל להתחנן, וזה באמת קרה כמו שהוא אמר, הייתי מאוד מופתעת, זה כל כך מדהים. התהילה של מערכת היחסים שלנו עם אלוהים קרובה מאוד עכשיו ושנינו חיים באושר ועושר עד עצם הימים. אם את נתקלת בבעיה דומה, צרי איתו קשר מיד ופתרי את הבעיה אחת ולתמיד. אני גם עדה חיה..

    ReplyDelete