Sunday, December 9, 2012

beauty


The holiday season is in full swing, and my calendar is packed all the way up until the New Year. Outside of having a relaxed Christmas, the next couple of weeks are filled with office parties, birthday celebrations, and a ton of other holiday parties & happenings...

This weekend one of my girlfriends from high school (soooo many moons ago) got married to her college sweetheart & when I tell you I had a good time...I definitely mean it! (I looked like I had a good time when I woke up this morning, and had to have a hair intervention with the flat iron, lol) She was the epitome of beauty, and it was evident just how strongly she felt for her new husband. It was great seeing so many of my old friends from high school, reminscing, dancing & laughing...but most importantly celebrating the new bride!








It seems like only yesterday, we were freshman in high school discussing fashion, obsessing over Candie's heels and enjoying the carefree life. The venue was amazing, and BOTH of her dresses were simply breathtaking. It's so inspiring to see people who truly love each other come together, with God as the head of their household. It gives me hope <3

4 comments:

  1. Um... she is GORGEOUS!!! And those dresses make me want to do my wedding over again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, she was! i hope i can have a nice wedding one day too

      Delete
  2. She is absolutely gorgeous! You gotta love weddings!

    LOL @ Candies heels. I remember those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks gorgeous! Love her dress.

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete