Sunday, December 23, 2012

Silent Night.....

Instead of focusing my thoughts on positive things like the holidays, and Christmas and merry good tidings... I've been on the sick and shut in list since I left work on Friday... coughing like crazy, medicating and feeling like this.......


I really want to be happy and in the holiday spirit, it's just been difficult in light of the way my year has been going. I keep thinking about the past two Christmas seasons, I keep reminscing on what once was, the memories and moments I shared with someone that is no longer a part of my life & it is really putting a damper on my holiday season. I'm not trying to be a grinch, but at the current moment I am really hurting & not feeling the holidays. But I digress.....

The majority of my friends are out of town spending the holidays with their families, and the ones who are here have been slightly m.i.a. so I went to a party on my own Friday night. It was at an upscale restaurant and had I not been feeling the way I do I probably would have really enjoyed it more....but again I digress.... I'm just happy that I don't look the way I have been feeling on the inside. -coughs uncontrollably-


And, that's about all I have in me for tonight.....

3 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, my holidays sucked too. Nevertheless, you do look absolutely LOVELY! Truly, his loss, my love. (((HUGS))) Hope that you're feeling better now. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete