Monday, April 7, 2014

So.


A friend of mine forwarded me an article saying that selfies were linked to psychological disorders... I just enjoyed seeing all the different ways I wore my hair this past week. But I guess that means I'm crazy. Ah well. Moving along.....

It's April. Spring is in full bloom, which is evidenced by all the pollen in the air & the bags under my eyes. I'm not a fan of allergy season. And Spring means sneezes, Zyrtec and tons of glasses/not contacts moments.  

Work. It has been interesting. The Lord apparently has a lesson that I still need to learn. 

But I digress. 

After a whirlwind March, I haven't really felt like getting out too much. I spent this past weekend very low key. Brunch and drinks with a friend, followed by a lot of pajama time. 

Speaking of pajamas. My April will be dedicated to rest. Aside from a work trip next week to Denver, I would prefer to hibernate until Fall. 

It is definitely time to refuel....

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I guess I'm crazy too! I love your hairstyles!

    Yeah, I started my allergy medicine already. I am so miserable in the Spring but I'm so happy with the warmer weather. I guess you win some, you lose some.

    I'm looking forward to a low-key weekend this weekend.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read that article lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol at the article...i love how there are ALL these research on selfies...i heard about the one with the lice too. I guess we are all crazy then!!! your hair looked amazing in all of the pics btw!!

    ReplyDelete