Forever Evolving............ Constantly changing. Creating, learning. Better, Everyday.
Sunday, July 20, 2014
#OTR
On the Run was EVERYTHING! Two days have passed and my voice is still hoarse from all the screaming and singing at the top of my lungs....my feet are still aching from dancing in heels the entire two hour show. I loved Jay-Z, and of course Bey was her usual fabulous self. Was it everything I expected? Yes, but I do believe all the hype surrounding the show had me thinking it was going to be something different. Did I enjoy? Hell. Yes.
So happy for the splurge to sit on the floor of the venue. I even made a new friend. We were dancing and singing so much, that her husband switched seats with her so that we could party together. Our poor dates got no attention from us whatsoever.
I'm glad that a lot of my close friends also went to the show, so we were able to have tons of photo shoots all around Minute Maid Park. Outfit planning was everything.....
I'm so happy I got to experience the show live..... Next up, the Lil Boosie concert on August 2nd... Yes, I can go from bourgeois to rachet in 0 to 60 seconds... Judging or nah? LOL :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL at "bourgeois to rachet in 0 to 60 seconds". I'm glad you enjoyed the show. Super cute look!
ReplyDeleteLol! Thanks!
DeleteVery nice! I saw her in concert a few years ago. She was awesome! Love those shorts! You wear them well!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteSound like so much fun!! That's the way to enjoy a concert. I've seen her live (long ago) and she is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI know that was fun! Her concert with Jay Z is actually here tonight in Dallas-I won't be there but I know she is going to put on a show!!
ReplyDeleteIve heard all good things about the show...your outfit is just amazing...so chic and fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to the concert Aug 3 in Pasadena and I am SO excited!
ReplyDelete