My first glimpses of Fall....
A beautiful sunrise... The view of downtown Denver, Colorado and of the Rocky Mountains as seen from the 10th & 12th floors of my hotel....
A cool breeze and plenty of sunshine. Perfection.
I don't feel like being grammatically correct tonight, as my brain is 100% fried from sitting in lectures & discussing the exciting world of commercial litigation these last few days in Denver. I made it back to Houston, and although I am seriously tired... I have no clue why I can't fall asleep.
I'm not sure if it's all the Fall excitement keeping me awake, or if my body is still wound up from traveling today. Nonetheless I'm up, so I've been doing what I do best (plotting, planning, thinking) until I can fall asleep.
Fall- I come alive in the Fall. It's hands down my favorite season, and I highly anticipate its arrival every year! I have so many things I would like to accomplish this Fall, both personally and financially. I have a few trips I have planned, and of course the onset of Fall means it's officially time for me to start counting down until my birthday. I've chosen to separate my personal goals from my financial. In all honesty I could probably break those down into even more specific categories, but that would lead to me being even more OCD with my planning & I don't want to get wrapped up to the point of fixation and not enjoyment... But I digress.
This Fall means cooler temperatures, rich colors, spice, Homecomings, fresh starts, improving, growing, learning, action, completion, saving, investing, enjoying and fulfilling.... A new season, full of new opportunities. I'm approaching this Fall with a positive mindset and positive affirmations that it will be full of promotion and abundance.
I absolutely adore the Fall.




Such a beautiful, makes me want to visit Denver. I'm sure its just as beautiful as you described. :)
ReplyDeleteJanelle
www.artistically3ngineered.com
It is so pretty there!
Deletethat view is so pretty, I love Denver!
ReplyDeleteThose mountains are definitely a sight!
DeleteI've never really been a huge fan of fall but I've always loved what fall represents and that is change. I love the idea of being to start over and shed old skin for new skin, similarly to the way leaves change their colors before shedding from the tree. I think Denver looks beautiful and this post is definitely inspiring me to love fall for its other attributes aside from the symbolism anyway lol
ReplyDeleteI still struggle with adjusting to change but like the leaves, seasons must change for new things to grow.
DeleteI'm so with you about Fall ... my absolute favorite season! Also might be because I'm an October baby ... but I have a feeling that even if I were not, I would still love it the most. I'm looking forward to reading about all the fun things you do!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures!
Yay! Fall babies are the best! I hope you have a great time for your birthday!!!!
DeleteIt makes me sad that Houston doesn't have seasons. But that's why I travel...so I don't miss out. Denver is beautiful. Can't wait to get back there.
ReplyDeleteI know. I can't wait till its atleast in the 50's-60's......
Delete