Wednesday, September 3, 2014

And then...

Three weeks passed. Three full weeks of living. Not just merely existing, but actual in real life, living... 

It's been a well-deserved break from the norm. As it seems, I survived August... August, the month that I generally used to loathe has now turned into September.  I would say that I'm happy to see it go, but for once it was a good month for me. 

Lots of moments where my strength was tested, but instead of waving my flag of defeat The Lord worked it out for me. I also worked it out for myself by continuing to press forward, not losing sight of my vision and a lot of prayers.... 

A whole lot of prayers. 
Like, a lot. 

This past month also brought about new adventures, new places, some new faces & a lot of opportunity for reflection. We continuously are learning..sometimes we don't realize the lessons in some of our everyday happenings, but realization and clarity are amazing things. 

I look forward to this new month, and I am giddy with anticipation for a new season. In more ways than one. Like the leaves, things change. People change, situations change, and then we change. 

But that's a good thing, because nothing should stay the exact same forever. 

I'm looking towards the new season. I embrace all that it shall bring, I'm excited for the adjusting..... and then it will be Fall. 


9 comments:

  1. Nothing should stay exactly the same forever...that's words of wisdom even though we want it too most of the time. Can't wait to see what this new season brings for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to learn to embrace change!
    Hope this season brings you much happiness and peace my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im trying my best to embrace change! You too! :)

      Delete
  3. Change ... I'm still trying to tell myself that change is not the worst thing in life. It is just when the changes are good it just makes it so much easier to accept. But we don't have any choice but to go along with them and just keep trucking. Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God makes everything new, each and every day is a new and beautiful day with Him! Change is good and very necessary sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for surviving August, I hope this month is great for you girl!

    ReplyDelete