Monday, October 13, 2014

Prayers.

One harsh reality about getting older is having to witness our parents and grandparents get older as well. 

I don't have much to say, but maybe someone out in the blogosphere has some positive words to share because I am all out at the moment. 

Things could always be worse, but Lord knows I need for them to be better.......

What helps keep you positive? Prayer? Talks with friends? Reading the bible? 

Feel free to share some motivation on this Monday.... Prayers are also always welcomed...

16 comments:

  1. Prayer helps me as well as talking to friends.... I have a few close ones who are pretty level headed.

    I will be praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. If you need to talk I'm here. Going through the same thing right now and it is so hard. Right now the only thing keeping me sane is praying and having family and friends who are always there to listen when I need it. Scriptures also always help when I'm feeling lots of sadness and like I won't get through it.

    Thinking and praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that this has to be a part of life. Ill be praying for you too. Thanks hun.

      Delete
  3. Not sure of what you're going through but prayers always help me. Hope it does the same for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey...its rough when you're going thru things. Especially when you feel like you're going thru them alone. But the fact of the matter is, we're never alone for a couple reasons. God is always there to listen to our prayers and provide comfort in our most desperate times of need. He knows us and he wont give you more than you can bare. You're a woman of faith so I know you believe that.

    You have friends that will always be there for you...that's something I know for sure b/c I've seen it. Lean on them...they need you too, so lean on each other. If there's no one else, you know I've always got you - no questions asked.

    Your family is strong and close knit...you guys show compassion for one another and help each other out. Sometimes its not fair but you have to be the one to hold it together for everyone else's sake.

    No worries though...this too shall pass, my love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawd. Life really and truly sucks and times. Stay prayerful and feel things when necessary. These bumps in the road are all just a part of the process. After I lost my mother I was sure life wouldn't be worth living again and I've found that not to be true. God is faithful and puts people in our lives to remind us of that.

    Stay strong and keep the course. You'll get what is yours and where you need to be in due time. Sounds so cliche but the truth indeed.


    Chin up buttercup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you positive thoughts. For me it's about praying, talking to God and the hubby always helps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even like to think about it. Sorry you are going through it. Sending poistive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having great friends to chat with makes you feel so much better. Especially if they're true friends that care about you and your family. That matters.

    http://sexaddictlife.com

    ReplyDelete