I woke up early & took my daddy to a doctors appointment, ran a few errands, got my hair done and ended my evening with dinner at Chili's. Southwestern Eggrolls for the win, and fell asleep on my couch watching Gone Girl.
I attempted to sleep in Saturday morning, but someone has their body clock set up to wake up the same time every day, so I didn't want to screw up the house brokenness and got up to take my puppy outside.
After braving the cold, we came inside and watched movies for a few hours before I went grocery shopping and ran more errands. Life is filled with so many errands. I remember another attorney in my office once saying that he hadn't stepped foot in a grocery store since he got married. After I fought the urge to want to slap him, I determined that the answers to life's problems was to get a wife. But I digress.
I'm into randomness, so when I saw an advertisement for a Native American Pow Wow taking place not too far from the city, I had to be in attendance. Because, why not?
It was held at Traders Village, which is a huge outdoor flea market selling literally everything. Every. Thing.
We walked around for a bit, ate like savages, browsed the various booths and caught the tail end of the dance competition.
We walked around for quite a bit, and even bought a few items. Definitely was an interesting, but fun experience.
After the Pow Wow, I was drained. I was supposed to go out for a friends birthday happy hour, but laid down for a thirty minute nap that last till 6:45 am the next morning instead... Whoops.
I woke up energized on Sunday morning and met a girlfriend for brunch at Triniti Restaurant. Such a cute venue and the food was delicious!
It was great catching up. I hadn't done Sunday brunch in quite some time, so I'm happy our schedules finally coordinated for us to meet.
After brunch, I told myself I would go home and be productive. Instead, I slept some more.
I woke up hungry a few hours later, but felt too lazy to cook so I ended my Sunday with take-out and more lounging.
Needless to say, I did not accomplish much this weekend. Fortunately I don't have a problem with that whatsoever.
Did anyone have a more productive weekend than mine?

















I love weekends like this! They are my favorite. No plans and just going with the flow. I don't know when my next weekend will be like that but it can't come soon enough. The food looks so good!
ReplyDeleteOh and the attorney who said he has not been in a grocery store since he got married, ha! Yea right. He lies. ALL lies!! Haha.
I read Gone Girl and can't wait to get my hand on the movie. I know it's on Redbox so the next time I do a Redbox night I'm getting it.
Hope you're having a good week!
I'm definitely trying to get alllllll the rest I can before the busy-ness of the holidays kicks in!
DeleteSounds like an awesome way to relax and unwind. Your pup is so friggin cute. I'm a furry friend lover. Girl, you know how to explore and have a good time, I'm a random kinda girl as well. I love it. I however, would've never thought to go to the Pow Wow, you've inspired me to think outside the box more. It looks like such a great time. I know I'd enjoy it. It's funny how those little 30 minute naps go. I've been guilty of the same. Hooray for Friday. I hope you have a pleasant weekend. xoxo
ReplyDeleteA perfect weekend - pow wows, food, and netflix/tv and chill. Exactly how I spent all my time off.
ReplyDelete