Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Ready.



I'm ready for 2015 to be over. 

I'm ready for new beginnings,
New adventures, 
New lessons,
Love and laughter. 

I'm ready for fresh moments, 
Memories, 
Embraces, 
Growth. 

I'm ready to heal, and to move past the hurt of this year. I'm ready for the voids to be filled & for me to figure out what it was all for. 

I'm ready for new ideas,
Rejuvenation, 
Fulfillment. 

Next steps, 
Journeys, 
And self-discovery. 

This year has proven so much, and prepared me for so much, but I'm just ready. 

Ready to start anew. 
Ready to make changes for the better. 
Ready to continue towards my destiny. 

Take steps closer to my fate. 

I'm just ready. 


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. Girl, I'm ready too!

    Here's to 2016 being better than the last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year was rough for you but new beginnings are near! Can't wait to see the double God blesses you with in 2016 for all of your troubles and struggles in 2015. Virtual cheers and love for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reaaaaaaaaaaaaadyyyyyy for loooooove. Ole India Irie looking @ss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So poetic!! I love this. Wishing you are very happy, prosperous, and fulfilling new year!

    ReplyDelete