Friday, April 1, 2016

April.


I know it gets redundant after awhile, but seriously how is it already April? Like the year is already a quarter of the way over...   And here I am, still feeling like I have all the time in the world, yet time is constantly passing by without my knowledge or permission. I guess that's why they say live everyday to the fullest, because at this rate those days certainly can appear as numbers with no recollection of who, what, when, where how or why about them. 

For me, April 1st brings about my official two week countdown to Puerto Rico..... Which hopefully entails my working out some more, and buying another cute swim suit that I can wear without shame. Notice I said "some more" because I really haven't been working out at all.  Daylight savings time stole my thunder. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

I have been so busy with work, and deadlines and just overall stress that I need a vacation badly. My car has been giving me issues, and I've just been tired. Life can creep up on you with no warning. Another focus of mine for this month is to work on making some fiscally responsible decisions. Save money, spend wisely and try to make every transaction worth something. 

Planning & purchasing. I don't have anything planned after I get back from Puerto Rico for the month of May. I don't like that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that some sort of excursion drops in my lap. I'm also planning a friends 30th in New Orleans, so this month will spend a lot of time focusing on those details. I'm also assisting with a bachelorette weekend in Florida. I need to start thinking of things to do in that regard as well. 

April may not know it yet, but I plan to get back on board with getting my life together. I had fun (entirely too much fun) in March, but I got overall lazy. I need for April to be real namasté. 

We shall see how it all goes! 

3 comments:

  1. "Save money, spend wisely and try to make every transaction worth something"

    Completely my motto this year! All that impulse shopping is going to be a thing of the past. Lot of thought is going into what I buy now. I've even started making a list on my phone of the things we need that way when I head out if it's not on the list I don't buy it. Yeah, I'm getting crazy over here, haha.

    I'm so excited for April. The last few months have been so dreadful and April just feels like new beginnings and I'm so excited for that. Let's kick some butt this month ;)

    And 2 weeks to PR! Girl, you got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to April being a great month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on begin more fiscally responsible. I need to reassess my bad habits and handle up on that before it gets out of control. *Sigh*

    I'm still trying to plan out my summer -- kinda waiting on these airlines to stop joking around with their fares. -_-

    ReplyDelete