Monday, May 16, 2016

Puerto Rico.

Life has been so intense lately that I almost forgot I was even on vacation a few weeks ago. Last month a friend and I went to Puerto Rico on a whim & it was definitely a great time! One day I was sitting in my office bored working, and my good friend Noelle posted a travel deal for round trip tickets from Houston to Puerto Rico. I have been talking about a beach trip for so long that I thought what the hell, may as well buy it. Right as I was whipping my American Express card out my wallet, another attorney in my firm was walking into my office to gossip to discuss important lawyer things and asked what I was buying. I told her and seconds later she was back in her office buying the ticket to go with me. We didn't have any major to-do's in Puerto Rico outside of eating everything in sight, but I knew I wanted to see the El Yunque Rainforest while I was there. And with that we set off to see Puerto Rico!


I tried to share pictures here that I did not post to Instagram, but as you can see our trip consisted of a lot of beach, a lot of eats & and a whole lot of rainforest. We also went clubbing one night, had dinner at Bar Gitano & lunch at Barrachina, which are both restaurants I would recommend to any one visiting Puerto Rico. The only thing we did not get to do while there was visit the Barcardi Factory, but in all honesty my body probably could not have handled anymore rum coursing through my veins, but I digress. Puerto Rico was a good time, and I cannot wait to go back!

PS, I have no idea why I have been at such a loss for words lately. I have so much going on in my mind, but when I sit down to write the thoughts are usually too jumbled to be formulated into rational words, or I open up my laptop and instantly fall asleep. I'm in a rut, that I hope to get out of sooner than later. Just know that a lot has been going on, and once I have energy I hope to get it all out so I don't forget any of it. Life has just been a lot. Just, man listen...

7 comments:

  1. You are smoking! Looks like such a great trip! The food and drinks look so yummy. Glad you had a good time!

    It's funny how sometimes the words just seem to spill and then some days you're fighting for the words to come. I've been in a mood where I just don't want to be behind the computer to blog so who knows what I'll do this week. I want to fight it but I think I just may take a break for a week. Hope you have a great week and that life slows down a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl that's been me for awhile! So much to share, but no desire to sit down and transcribe it all. Meh!!! Lol

      Delete
  2. I'm just totally jealous of this trip! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so badly want to visit PR. Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast!! You should definitely go, I want to go back!!

      Delete
  4. Now I'm convinced I need to purchase a timeshare or some type of property out there.. maybe I should just move there. This place is so beautiful. Is it weird that I miss it like I've lived there all my life? LOL!

    I'm glad you were able to escape and just be a little carefree for a few days. Puerto Rico is the perfect place to do that!

    ReplyDelete