Today she was the ocean.
Restless, and moody.
Constantly in motion.
Waves of this, emotions raging, swirling, gurgling...
Waves of that, flowing, peaceful, calming, serene.
Fluid.
Surf.
Ripe tides.
Lost at sea,
because see she...
Is all encompassing. Sustaining, yet dangerously unpredictable.
Depth.
To the ocean floors, back up to sea level,
because she levels.. up.
And see, some days she is like the ocean,
violent, yet specific, Pacific even..
Blue & mesmerizing.
Some days she is the ocean &
Others she is the sea.

My goodness! That is GOOOOOOD! More than good. Love, love!
ReplyDeletethanks girlie!!!
DeleteI love it too!! : )
ReplyDeletethanks!!
Deleteviolent, yet specific, Pacific even..
ReplyDeleteI see what you did there.
I just absolutely love every bit of this. Don't be surprised if more than a few of these lines become captions of my IG pics. Just saying! (:
Glad you got out of your rut and shared such beautiful words.
thanks girlie!
DeleteI am loving this. I am a poet too, so I can appreciate a great piece of writing. I used to post a lot of poetry on my blog, but haven't in quite some time. So refreshing to see this.
ReplyDeletethank you!
DeleteWhat beautiful poetry!
ReplyDeleteRae | Love from Berlin
thank you so much!
Delete