I find myself anxiously awaiting your arrival every year. I tend to place you on a pedestal, slightly elevated from the other months, with more prestige, more honor and just a tad bit more distinction than the rest. Sweet, sweet November, this year is no different, and I need you more now than ever to work your redeeming magic as a saving grace for the year.
January and February were full of change. March brought expectancy, only to lead to let downs in April. May hit me with newness, but June, July and August saw that newness fade, masks came off and revelation, rejuvenation and realization showed its face in September. October you left me tired, and now I am just ready for November.
I'm ready to see another year of my life, my 35th. I am ready for the shift.
November, you have so much promise.
Please, please be good to me.
I feel that as each year/month passes it is only getting harder ... I remember when everything was just so carefree and easy. I miss that.
ReplyDeleteI love that we get a brand new month and a chance for things to get on the up ... I hope that November is good to you!
Happy Nov 1st. The holiday's are upon us...and I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that.
ReplyDelete