Wednesday, February 21, 2018

A Lesson in Manifestation

Positivity was my arch-nemesis not always my forte. I approached life in such a manner that I always lowered my expectations. The sting of disappointment tends to hurt far less when you don't get your hopes up too high. The easy way out, you know, don't expect the best and you won't be dissatisfied with the less. Think less, get hurt less. A don't expect a win so you have no reason to be hurt by a loss type of existence... Pure genius, right?! It was a method that had saved my feelings plenty of times, but also altered my thinking. I didn't realize it at the time, but my low level thinking was stopping me from seeing myself, my existence, in a higher light. In essence I was willing these negative things to be my reality. I was speaking and thinking negativity over my life and not even realizing the power radiating within those thoughts and words.

On any given Sunday night, I could be found antagonizing over the impending doom also known as Monday morning. My conversations were filled with bah-humbugs. Ask how I was doing, and the respond more than likely would be an ok. Never a good, never a bad, just an ok... It became redundant. It was stifling my energy. I lost interest in activities. I found refuge in my couch, but my spirit remained weary. Then one day, I woke up and admonished myself. I said, bitch, you are the only thing making you unhappy right now. You don't even expect people to treat you well, and you have in turn been attracting people into your life that don't. I questioned my goals, and then realized I hadn't made any in quite awhile. I thought to myself, maybe I have been so complacent in my life journey because I haven't envisioned myself doing anything beyond the scope of my everyday mundane.

And then something happened...

I could call it fate, or maybe even divine intervention, but there was definitely a shift. I had a get together at my place and invited a hand-selected few individuals to come over. Instead of the typical game night or girls night, I specifically formulated a night for us to work on ourselves. I had notebooks, paper, magazines and cardboard to make vision boards, as well as other items placed around the house that bring comfort to me. That night we not only talked about things we felt were holding us back, we talked about our dreams and our desires. We wrote down lists of what we wanted to happen in our lives and we spoke life into each other. Encouragement, praising what we individually bring to the group and just giving thanks for all the bullets the Most High allowed us to dodge to get to that exact moment in time. Then we left.

Months passed, and I tried my best to focus on what I wanted in life. I avoided conversations that were draining to my energy. I stopped focusing on what I didn't have. I used the block button on my phone and rid myself of many nuisances. I changed my focus, and once I found myself making a conscious effort to think positive, positive things started happening in my life. The words we wrote down and spoke that night in my living room started becoming our reality. Good things started happening. Good connections began being made. New opportunities started presenting themselves. We had literally put our faith in God, and started speaking with power and expectancy. We began to reflect on what we wanted to be in this world, and the universe started shifting the pieces around to help us get there. I realized that manifestation was real.

I'm by no means an expert in this subject matter. Aside from independent research that I've conducted, I'm slowly but surely learning how to shift my way of thinking. I've witnessed that there is truly power in our thoughts and words. It is definitely a process.

These are a few of the lessons in manifestation I have learned thus far.

1. Be okay with allowing yourself to believe you deserve great things.

I had to remind myself that I am worthy of love. I had to physically take inventory from all the bad experiences I have had and make a list of all the qualities I wanted, and all the things I would not tolerate from another person. I literally stop myself when I start thinking something or someone is too good to be true. I force myself to flow, fluidity, flexibility, expectancy... I envisioned the love I've been chasing after my whole life, and once I finally accepted the fact that I was deserving of it, that type of love came into my life. I can see the love in my friendships, my interactions with people, how I deal with people and most importantly how I deal with myself.

2. Everyday is not going to be good day, and that's okay. Just know that one bad day shouldn't have the power to destroy you completely and if you feel like it is, then you have to adjust your thinking.

I stop myself from reminiscing too long on the bad things that have happened in my life. I'd be lying if I said that was easy. I often times battle with guilt or remorse, punish myself for some of the decisions I've made, but ultimately I try to tell myself that everything that has happened to me was for some reason or another.

3. Write it down. Everywhere.

I have words randomly displayed around my apartment. Love in the bathroom. Words of welcome to only good things at my entry way. Notebooks galore. I write down what I want, in detail, so that I can focus on it and visualize it every time I see those words written out.

4. Patience.

I had to learn to be patient these last few months, but the wait was well worth it. Even if what you want is not happening immediately don't lose hope or sight of what you want. The Universe moves when it wants to and fast, so be ready to embrace the shift when it finally is upon you.

I'm still learning, and trying to attract good things, good people and good feelings into my life. It is definitely a process, but the results are worth it. Hell peace of mind is worth it. There is power in your thoughts so be very careful with them. I'm all about the positivity. I'm all for Manifestation.












2 comments:

  1. Very nice post! I remember that very dope night! Keep manifesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get your ex back with a love spell that works fast.
      Dr.Jumba has helped thousands of women get their Ex boyfriends back using his real effective love Spell. After my boyfriend of one year broke up with me, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I could get him back and the anxiety was unbearable. I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So I contacted this great spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on him and just within 11 hours my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Dr. Jumba released him to know how much I loved and wanted him. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have shared together. As I am writing this testimony right now I am the happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up. Email him at wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com , wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him: +19085174108 "I'm so grateful and can say that if you have been broken up with and want to get that person back, Dr.Jumba is the best! I'll never forget how much he helped me
      WEBSITE : drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/

      Delete