Life is different these days.
For once I don't dread Mondays.
I wake up on Tuesdays filled with anticipation.
Wednesdays come and go without a second thought.
Thursdays give me joy.
Fridays bring me peace.
Saturdays are my sanity.
My Sundays are my sacred space.
Every week is filled with opportunity.
Possibility resides around every corner.
I genuinely appreciate the little things...
A moment of honesty.
Life is not bad.
Yes, there can be bad days.
Lights turn red.
Exits are missed.
Messages can be misinterpreted.
To do list can fail to be completed.
But life overall is not bad.
Then there are the unfathomable things.
A loss of life.
Tragedy.
Misunderstanding.
Heartache.
Misfortune.
Hurt.
I have experienced it all.
And then I have been reborn.
I'm thankful.
Grateful for the little things.
Appreciative of the moments.
Longing for the memories.
The magic in a cool breeze.
The warmth of his hand in mine.
A village that uplifts me.
People who celebrate me.
Unconditional love.
Eyes of adoration.
The ability to live in my purpose.
Discernment.
Life is different these days.
For once I don't dread Mondays.
I go to bed filled with gratitude.
I have my freedom.
Independence is my own.
Each day is a clean slate.
I own my actions.
I've learned to not let others destroy me.
Every week is filled with opportunity.
Possibility.
Power.
I genuinely appreciate the little things.
I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! You're seriously incredible.
ReplyDeleteSis, when are you releasing your book?
ReplyDelete