The emotions waiver.
Daily, hourly, every minute, in between seconds.
The height of excitement, the hollow underground of astonishment.
Denial, disbelief, unadulterated bliss.
The never-ending confusion, followed by supreme understanding.
The constant, the fleeting.
Everyday is different, but everyday I fall.
Maybe this is love.
To be quite honest, I never thought I was worthy of love. Lust, infatuation, yes, often, but love... no it wasn't in the stars for me. I tried so hard for years to recreate the fantasies of happily ever after that replayed continuously in my mind. Make it work, try, force it until it fits and then self-destruction. Every single time I lost a piece of myself. Pride stripped away. Head riddled with doubt. Self-loathing, lack of self, no value. For lack of a better word, every failed attempt was my fault. I, no matter how much I wanted it, was not worthy of love.
God has jokes. The Universe will play you. Life will continue to make a mockery of you until you finally reach the point where you lose that hope. (Not really, but really.) The desire will fade, and then BOOM, it happens. Not when you wanted it, not when you forced it, but right when it was supposed to happen. Albeit the timing will be perfectly imperfect, never when you wanted it, only when it was supposed to happen. Right now, not then, not before and definitely not after. But right when it is supposed to...
Then one day you'll open your eyes and realize that you've spent the last hour laughing hysterically, inside jokes of course... nothing even remotely funny to anyone else but the two of you. The hours will have turned into days, weeks, months, years even. Eventually. They will appreciate your humor. Quality time. Togetherness, not always perfect but willing to work. He will always be willing to work, to make things work with you. And finally, you'll look up and realize that you have neglected your blog for two months, but made a host of memories learning to be accepted, living, deservingly, because you're worth it, to each other, to yourself, and to your love.
My heart is happy that your heart is happy. Soar my friend.
ReplyDeleteget your ex back with a love spell that works fast.
DeleteDr.Jumba has helped thousands of women get their Ex boyfriends back using his real effective love Spell. After my boyfriend of one year broke up with me, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I could get him back and the anxiety was unbearable. I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So I contacted this great spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on him and just within 11 hours my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Dr. Jumba released him to know how much I loved and wanted him. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have shared together. As I am writing this testimony right now I am the happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up. Email him at wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com , wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him: +19085174108 "I'm so grateful and can say that if you have been broken up with and want to get that person back, Dr.Jumba is the best! I'll never forget how much he helped me
WEBSITE : drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/
Ahhh, you are most certainly worthy and deserving of love! I'm so glad to read this! This makes my heart happy!
ReplyDeleteAnd this ---> "nothing even remotely funny to anyone else but the two of you" HAHA, YESSSS!!! :)
This definitely resonated with me. Thank you for sharing! And I’m so happy that you’ve met your match!
ReplyDeleteget your ex back with a love spell that works fast.
ReplyDeleteDr.Jumba has helped thousands of women get their Ex boyfriends back using his real effective love Spell. After my boyfriend of one year broke up with me, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I could get him back and the anxiety was unbearable. I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So I contacted this great spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on him and just within 11 hours my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Dr. Jumba released him to know how much I loved and wanted him. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have shared together. As I am writing this testimony right now I am the happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up. Email him at wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com , wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him: +19085174108 "I'm so grateful and can say that if you have been broken up with and want to get that person back, Dr.Jumba is the best! I'll never forget how much he helped me
WEBSITE : drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/
שלום לכולם, אני כאן כדי לשתף עדות קטנה. שמי מילנה דנטה, אני בת 40, התחתנתי בגיל 29, יש לי רק ילד אחד וחייתי באושר ועושר עד עצם היום הזה. אחרי שנה של נישואים בעלי נהיה כל כך מוזר ואני לא ממש מבינה מה קורה, הוא ארוז מהבית לאישה אחרת, אני אוהבת אותו כל כך שאני אף פעם לא חולמת לאבד אותו, אני מנסה כמיטב יכולתי לוודא שבעלי יחזור אליי, אבל הכל בלי עזרה, בכי ובכי ובקשה לעזרה, דיברתי על זה עם המשפחה שלו אבל לא קיבלתי תשובה. אז חברתי הטובה ביותר אנה יוהנסון הבטיחה לעזור לי. היא סיפרה לי על אדם בשם ד"ר אפטה, אמרה לי שהוא גבר גדול מאוד וגבר אמיתי שאפשר לסמוך עליו ואין לו שום קשר לבעיות אהבה שהוא לא יכול לפתור והיא סיפרה לי איך הוא עזר לאינספור אנשים לשקם את מערכת היחסים שלהם. הייתי ממש משוכנעת, ויצרתי קשר במהירות עם כתובת הדוא"ל שלו, drapata4@gmail.com או עם הוואטסאפ או ה-VIBER שלו עם המספר הזה (+447307347648). הסברתי לו את כל הבעיות שלי, הוא אמר לי שאני לא צריכה לדאוג שכל הבעיות שלי ייפתרו מיד. הוא אמר לי מה לעשות כדי להחזיר את בעלי, ואמרתי את זה, הוא אמר שאחרי 3 ימים בעלי יחזור ויתחיל להתחנן, וזה באמת קרה כמו שהוא אמר, הייתי מאוד מופתעת, זה כל כך מדהים. התהילה של מערכת היחסים שלנו עם אלוהים קרובה מאוד עכשיו ושנינו חיים באושר ועושר עד עצם הימים. אם את נתקלת בבעיה דומה, צרי איתו קשר מיד ופתרי את הבעיה אחת ולתמיד. אני גם עדה חיה..
ReplyDelete