Two of my girlfriends from undergrad celebrated their birthdays this weekend, which meant non-stop action resulting in my being in bed well before nightfall yesterday.... Good times.
It all started Friday with shots & and a Louisiana mix by the DJ. The perfect recipe for a wonderful night out. It was definitely an adventure. Anytime you're left with only very few pictures you can actually share with the world, you know fun was had by all.
Saturday was made for recovery. I pretty much was immobile the entire day, and got myself together in time for a birthday dinner that night at Rouxpour. The food was delicious & we stayed there chatting it up until it was closing time at the restaurant.
Funny how I've known all these ladies for over 10 years..... We all stayed in the same dorm in undergrad (I stayed in two different dorms while I was there) & were members of the Honor's College at Southern. Back then I never would have imagined us all as real grown ups, but here we are all living it up and being successful ladies!
On Sunday morning, we all met up again for brunch at Royal Oak. It was super laid back and the perfect way to end the weekend....
I enjoyed all the QT with my girls, and I'm glad they both enjoyed their special days collectively. A cold front came, so it's not really feeling like Spring yet...but it will be here in just a few days. I'm looking forward to warmer weather & and I am praying that the Lord continues to bless us all in this new season. Changes are coming, and I welcome them with open arms :)
Looks like a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteVery fun but now I feel old and sleepy hahahaha
DeleteI'm still loving living vicariously through you and your friends...looks like a great time was had by all!!
ReplyDeleteVery fun! If only you werent so far so u could join in!!
DeleteYou ladies had a great weekend!
ReplyDelete