Linking up on this cold & sickly Thursday.....
Feeling: Like crap. I started feeling sick Monday, left work early Tuesday and went to the doctor, and still on Thursday feeling sub-par. I have court this afternoon, so I feel as if I will be crashing once I'm done with my hearings.
Reading: Prescription labels? Does that count? No. Oh... I did however start this book, but fell asleep on like page 1. See above as to how I'm feeling right now.
Watching: The puppy enjoy his late night tv binges. I just haven't been feeling any shows at the moment. He on the other hand has....
Thinking about: My trip next weekend to New Orleans for Mardi Gras & the Zulu Ball.
Plans. Life. Evaluating. Observing.
A lot is on my mind actually.
Hoping: That I feel better soon. And that I can get some of the thoughts running through my mind to chill so I can get back on track sans any stress or worrying.
Needing: A trip to the beach. A break.



Thanks for linking up! I hope you feel better soon! I'm jealous of your trip to New Orleans! I was there in '06 as part of the Katrina relief efforts and there was only 1 restaurant open on Bourbon Street so I'd really like to go back!
ReplyDeleteThanks! You should definitely go for a visit. New Orleans is hands down one of my favorite US cities!
DeleteI was feeling like absolute crap this past week & a half as well. Had a terrible fever that had me angry and frustrated with every. single. thing. So I know exactly how you feel or felt at this point.
ReplyDeleteI'm still working through a book I started LAST YEAR. It's not that it's hard to read, it's just hard for me to want to make the time. And considering I absolutely love books, I hate that I feel this way about something I love so much.
I was feeling like absolute crap this past week & a half as well. Had a terrible fever that had me angry and frustrated with every. single. thing. So I know exactly how you feel or felt at this point.
ReplyDeleteI'm still working through a book I started LAST YEAR. It's not that it's hard to read, it's just hard for me to want to make the time. And considering I absolutely love books, I hate that I feel this way about something I love so much.