Well, as it goes I had yet another friend turn thirty this weekend. I never realized all of my girls had birthdays literally back, to back...
This one was especially important, as it was the birthday of one of my closest friends! Her husband started planning this surprise party months ago and it took everything in me to ignore her when she tried to discuss her birthday with me.
I love her so much and we have literally become more like sisters than friends. Thirty shades was the theme, and purple is her favorite color. All of the guests arrived early at Fedora Restaurant in the Dallas arts district. (I had to secretly travel back to Dallas so she wouldn't get suspicious......that's why I didn't mention my going back this weekend in case she happened upon the post)
It was so great seeing the look on her face when she walked in and saw her family, friends (childhood, college & law school) and coworker.
Her husband did an AWESOME job! I was so happy to share this milestone birthday with her.
Back to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow......................






What an awesome husband! You looked gorgeous! Love that dress on you.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week!
thanks!!
DeleteAww the cake looks so yummy!! That's like October for my hubby...all important bdays are that month including mine!!
ReplyDeletethat food looks so awesome!
ReplyDelete