
Linking up for yet another It's Okay Thursday....
I was off work today,and it's okay....
That I didn't get out of bed until well after 10 am,
It's also okay, that I wasn't dressed until almost noon...
And once I was finally up, it was okay that my first priority was to head to the mall...
I love my new bag. Thanks Macy's for having a one day sale on my off day. That is definitely okay.
It's okay that I have been shopping a lot lately. Mainly business attire, and business casual clothes. It's okay if I revamp my wardrobe for Spring...although it was actually cold here today, so I really need to be looking for cardigans & sweaters. But that's okay too....
It's okay to long for something new, and pray for something wonderful to happen in your life.
It's okay to want that something wonderful to happen,really really really really bad. But I digress.
It's back to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow, with court bright and early in the morning & then catching up on emails/voice mails from being out of the office for two whole days.
It's okay to dread playing catch up, right?
i'd like to see the purse you got! :)
ReplyDeleteIll be sure to take a pic! ;)
DeleteAll of that is def OK. Especially revamping the wardrobe ;)
ReplyDeleteYes!!!
Deletegreat post! I love purple!
ReplyDeleteme too!
DeleteYes yes sleeping in until 10am...ahhh I miss sleeping in:-) enjoy lady!!
ReplyDelete