Sunday, April 7, 2013

The weekend....


So Friday, I didn't get home from work until well after 9pm... I had a nightmare day & I can't even think about it without wanting to drop kick certain individuals in the forehead. But I digress. I stopped by my sisters to decompress after work, but Friday was definitely motivation for me to get majorly focused on my goals.

So, way back in the day, I used to work in the mall. I started working at Express the summer before my sophomore year of college and I didn't stop until I was studying for the bar after I had graduated from law school. I worked there so long that I was gifted a silver bracelet from Tiffany's and got an award! Needless to say, I saw a lot of associates come and go over the years and made ALOT of friends. Saturday night the old cashiers crew decided to have an impromptu reunion and we met up at The Davenport for drinks. SO MANY MEMORIES with these girls. Man, I hadn't seen them in almost three years and I am so happy our schedules allowed us to get together. Hopefully next time we can invite even more people to meet up. Thanks to Facebook, I'm in touch with all of my old managers and a lot of the other kids who worked on the sales floor while we were wrecking havoc behind the cash wrap. Good times. A lot of money spent on clothes, and so many memories working in the mall....




I'm assuming that I had one too many drinks at the Davenport, because I have been on the sick and shut in list all day today. I felt horrrrrrrrible from the moment I opened my eyes this morning, until now.

Nothing but water for me from now on. Seriously.

I just want to be asleep.

For real...

5 comments:

  1. I hollered when I saw you post that in Instagram. I have spent an hour looking for my scarf at night. It's serious.

    On the sick and shut in huh?! I hope you wasn't over there calling Hurl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I felt Sunday morning. Drank a little too much wine. I'm not drinking again! ...... until next weekend ;)

    Love that picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO at that headscarf pic. that's why i just use a satin pillowcase ;) it must be fun to get together with old coworkers and hopefully you will feel better and won't need to dropkick anyone in the forehead!

    ReplyDelete