Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April

April showers, bring May flowers. Right? If that is the case, then my allergies will be in full force next month because the month has started out rainy down here!

It's hard to believe that the year is already a quarter over. It has been busy for me so far, but instead of getting overwhelmed with life my focus for the month of April has been to get things in order: financially, physically, spiritually and social wise.

I've been budgeting, trying to stay organized with work, attending church regularly, praying more often, working out and trying to balance my time so it's not just consumed with work. I need to squeeze some fun in there as well.

So far so good. Even though I'm only three days into April, I'm hopeful!

The remainder of my month is filled with travel for work, some more birthday celebrations & putting a few more plans into action.

I'm excited for what is in the works.....
Despite the fact that I seem to completely lack motivation to be productive today, but I digress.



2 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous!

    It's amazing how a new month makes everything feel new and attainable! At least for me.

    I can't believe we're already in April. Too bad that it is still cold. My allergies normally start acting up now but it isn't since it still feels somewhat like winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!!! I have no clue why winter is refusing to go away.. it was cold here today (well Houston cold, like in the 50's lol)

      Delete