
I'm linking up with the Sunday Social on this Resurrection Sunday! I hope everyone had a wonderful and peaceful Easter Sunday.....
This Weeks Questions:
1. Favorite type of work out to do? I took my first Zumba class last week, and I loved it! Despite the fact that my hair was a complete mess by the time I left, I had a great time trying to keep up with the dance routines, and it was fun so I didn't technically feel like I was working out.
2. Favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet? I'm not really a sweets/candy person but I do find myself fighting the urge to eat an entire bag of Twizzlers. I am addicted to them, but I had to stop eating them in large portions because they make my face break out.....
3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do? Hmmm, I'm slightly OCD so it is rare that I forget anything...but, I do sometimes forget to eat lunch when I get super busy at work. No bueno.
4. Posts its or phone reminders? Why? I LOVE POST-ITS. My office is covered in them, and I go through at least a pack a month. It is easier for me to remember to do things when I see yellow reminders all over my office. It holds me accountable. I hate my office being cluttered so it motivates me to complete tasks so I can throw the Post-It away faster......
5. Favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile.
This photo definitely put a smile on my face...

The peep dioramas are the best (even though I can't stand actual peeps). And I'm totally a post-it person too!
ReplyDeletepeeps are cute to look at, but yuck to eat lol!
DeleteI love Zumba too! Although I look like an idiot when I am in the class, but at least it is fun!!
ReplyDeleteIt is definitely an interesting workout. I think I will love it even more once I memorize the routines!
DeleteHaha that peep shoe picture is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI want to try Zumba badly! I didn't know what I'm waiting for.
I don't know why but Twizzlers is my least favorite candy.
I love post its too!
Zumba has definitely helped me stay interested in working out. It's pretty fun! The only downside is having to do my hair afterwards, which is no fun since it's two diff textures while I'm transitioning it :-/
DeleteLOL at the peep show !! You know I love some Zumba. They way you are with twizzlers is the the way I am with jelly beans. I have to stay far far away!
ReplyDeleteZumba is so much fun!
Delete