This would be the post in which I do nothing but rant and complain about how annoying my day has been, and how much I wish I could just run away and join the circus.
I'm also going to discuss the fact that some days being an attorney makes me want to swan dive off the top of my building in a blaze of bittersweet glory.
Other days I want to take my stiletto and stomp my phone and computer into oblivion. Or change my voicemail into one giant explicit message, with Tupac playing loudly in the background instructing callers that any messages they leave will not get returned until I feel like being bothered.
Then there are the days when I want to take my code books and.... Well I won't even go into detail on that one. *insert awkward silence*
Okay, I get it. Everyone has bad days at work. It's completely normal. But good grief. I just can't today.
I can't.
If one more attorney calls me with a bad attitude today.....
I just can't.
Girl I feel you on this one... everyday!
ReplyDelete