Thursday, March 7, 2013

Is "Tired" an Emotion?

Lately my response has been "Tired" whenever people ask me how I have been doing... My question to the universe.... is tired technically a valid response to that question?

I work, sleep and repeat a lot lately. I squeeze in some socializing, but in all honesty I need a nap. And a break. I want to work out everyday, and run three miles everyday and bake cookies and make culinary delights...and go shopping and paint my nails...and go to the spa... But when and how can I find the energy to do all these things? I need help!

I really think I'm going to take a hiatus from the real world and try to revamp my life. I feel a little overwhelmed and over-extended lately and I definitely need to take time out to focus on me and keeping myself happy and healthy.

I feel a list and some planning coming on, even though that is so against the point of taking a break...but hopefully I can figure something out so "tired" does not have to be the first word that pops in my head to describe how I'm doing....

"Good" sounds like a so much better response to that question......









No comments:

Post a Comment