Sunday, March 10, 2013

No Rest for the Weary....

Of course I do a post about being tired, and then wake up this morning realizing that I had lost an hour out of my day.... Daylight savings time. We meet again.

I tried my best to catch up on my rest. Friday night I was in bed by 8pm and it felt fabulous.

Saturday afternoon, I went to a scholarship banquet and ended up going out afterwards for dessert with a friend....
We stayed up talking entirely too late and I didn't go to sleep until 3am....

I had entirely too much on my mind last night so I didn't sleep well and ended up waking up with a major attitude. After a chat with my best friend on the phone & bottomless mimosas and brunch with another friend my mood improved.

Unfortunately I'm back with my mind in the clouds, thinking entirely too much.......

But at least I can go to bed early tonight. This week is going to be super busy. Going to see Beyonce's little sis Tuesday night, then New Orleans....

I promise after this upcoming weekend I'm going to sit all the way down...

















10 comments:

  1. What is that ying, yang drink? It looks so delicious!

    Hope that you get some rest. I hate that we lost an hour. I already feel like there's not enough hrs in a day and then we lose one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure exactly what was in it, but it's blended with ice cream soooo tasty!!

      Delete
  2. Mimosa's are the cure for anything and everything. I'm convinced! Those waffles look delish! Your hair looks really pretty in these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was down in New Orleans this weekend as well after a VERY busy week. I'm glad the week is over. I'm still trying to get used to DST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a good time, but i definitely think I liked visiting the N.O. moreso when I was in college than I do now.... I'm too old to party hard like I used to :-(

      Delete
  4. I need to come and go somewhere with you...you always go to fun places with yummy foods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I like food too much, I need to start running races with you so my metabolism doesnt catch up with me...

      Delete