Happy Sunday! It's a randomly cold day here, as in March it is usually already feeling like summer.... And, it's Sunday Social time......
This Weeks Questions: Brought to you by the number 5
1. 5 songs you’ll listen to the rest of your life: Adorn by Miguel, Adore by Prince, Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey, Cupid by 112 and Gotta Be by Jagged Edge
2. 5 things on your bucket list: Get married, own a home, travel to Europe, write and publish a novel & learn how to swim....
3. 5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day: Nicole Richie, Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, Monica, TI & Tiny (can they be counted as one person?)
4. 5 things you always carry on your purse: ID, debit card, carmex, bar card & lipgloss
5. 5 books on your reading list: The Twelve Tribes of Hattie, Midnight and the Meaning of Love, The Four Agreements, The Story of Edgar Sawtelle, and A Deeper Love Inside: The Porsche Santiago Story
6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone: Random quotes I posted on instagram & scenes from my cousins baby shower this weekend....





You are gorgeous! I really love your bangs!
ReplyDeleteI would love to travel to Europe as well. And learn to swim. I still can't believe I can't swim. Boo to that!
Thanks!!! I wish I knew how it seems so fun and is healthy, but it kinda freaks me out....
Delete