Forever Evolving............ Constantly changing. Creating, learning. Better, Everyday.
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Sunday Social ~~~
I'm linking up with the Sunday Social today.....
1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
I have always wanted to learn how to swim. I know this is probably something I should have learned a long time ago, especially since I like to travel to places with water so much.. but it just scares me sooooooo much. I tried lessons back in 2011, but was so afraid after the first day that I never went back :(
2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I have no clue. In a perfect world, hopefully somewhere happy with my husband & kid(s). But at this rate......
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
I don't really have anything planned for the remainder of the year, but I am looking forward to more blessings however or whatever they may be!
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I don't really have any hopes for my blog, other than my keeping it up and finding time to write more. Life gets hectic, but I do enjoy being able to come back and read about things that occurred or see how far I have come from a certain point in my life.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
I love Texas, because my family and majority of my friends are here. But if I had a good enough reason to live elsewhere I would be OUT!!!!
6. What is your morning routine?
Wake up, hit snooze...
Look at my phone...email, FB, Instagram...
Prepare for work....
Sometimes breakfast at home, or swing by Starbucks before I head into the office or court....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck on learning to swim.. I hope that you do! I was born and raised in a big, beach town and it's extremely important that you know here. I learned at a young age so it seems like second nature to me. My fiance, who is from Anchorage, AK.. is not a good swimmer-- he cannot tread water or float. While he can swim in shallow water and do the breast stroke.. he would more than likely drown in deep water after a short period of time. If I were you, I would look into getting some private swimming lessons local to where you are-- it couldn't hurt and swimming is SO relaxing and good for you!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Private lessons does sound like a great idea! Enjoy your week as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DeleteI really have swim lessons on my list of to-do's! better late than never I suppose. LOL
ReplyDeleteIndeed!
Delete