When the clock strikes midnight tonight, I'll have made another year older. It seems like only yesterday I was getting introduced into society, just like the girls I witnessed last weekend. Now I'm here. I'm not where I want to be but I've definitely arrived. I'm no longer that girl, yet I am. I still have the same dreams and wishes she did, only I've lived and learned so much more.
I was so shy, yet outgoing. I wanted the world, and I still do...except now I'm closer to having it. A lot has changed, but some things stayed the same.
I'm excited to see what the future holds.
If only I had a digital camera 15 years ago, these pictures would be much better! -Fallon
ReplyDeleteI hope that was an AKA cotillion!! I'm just kidding!! Another year came quickly. TURN UP!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! You would love my sister. She's your soror :)
Deletehappy early birthday! i hope that this year is an incredible one for you. i have a feeling it will be and am so excited to watch it all unfold!
ReplyDeleteyou looked beautiful and so composed and still do! some things don't change :)
Thanks chica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Deletehope it's been a great birthday!!
ReplyDeletethanks!
Deletehappy belated birthday....i hope it's been an amazing one!!!
ReplyDeleteyou were right on time! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DeleteI'm sure you had a wonderful celebration because you definitely know how to celebrate! Happy Birthday to you! I hope that you see many, many more!
ReplyDeletethank you soooooooooo much!
Delete