Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Social ~~~ New Year's Eve

Linking up with the Sunday Social ~~~~ This week's questions are all about the new year!


1. What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had?
I feel like I'm always feeling melancholy around New Year's Eve... I've went to house parties, concerts, church and sometimes just chilled in the house on NYE, but unfortunately I can't think of a "best" New Year's Eve I have ever had. I don't feel melancholy this year, so maybe things will pan out and I can use this year as my best :)

2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
So far I have nothing planned. I don't really want to pay outrageous prices to go to any of the clubs in the city to celebrate, but I do want to get dressed up. Maybe dinner & then church? Still deciding..............

3. Name a book we should all read come January?
The Alchemist-- this book is a must read and the perfect book to get you started towards the journey into 2014.

4. What are your new year's resolutions?

Stop being so fearful of change, stay positive and have more faith in God & save more money by not eating out everyday & overindulging at happy hour.


Next week's questions

These are all more questions about the new year!

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.

Have a great day, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. I am doing absolutely nothing for NYE I am an absolute BORE. But I hope you go out and have some fun for me :) I have no workout tips except, just do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably end up not doing aything either lol!!!

      Delete
  2. I have no plans yet either but I do want to get dressed up, lol.

    Yeah, I don't like the not eating out and not indulging in happy hours idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol im pretty sure those two resolutions will not last long but it sounds good in theory! I wanna get dressed even if I dont go out. We shall see what happens ;)

      Delete