I anticipated not leaving the house at all on Saturday, so I cuddled up under my blanket and read for hours upon end... One of my friend's randomly called me and invited me to dinner at Chuy's, which is one of my favorite restaurants in town, so I gladly accepted the invitation...
Today, after all my deep thinking & whatnot, I went to a bridal shower at Yepez Vineyard, about an hour from Houston. The weather was perfect and the vineyard was so peaceful. A few pictures below of me and my girlfriends....
It was great catching up with them. It seems like only yesterday we were all cashiers at Express, terrorizing customers and spending all of our paychecks on clothes. Now everyone is all grownup and my girl is getting married.
Good times!
i love that your weekends are always so filled with events. the bridal shower looks like fun. i can't imagine the last time i read a book a cuddled up...i need to do that one of these days instead of watching TV!
ReplyDeleteLol cuddling up in front of the tv is fun too!
DeleteYou are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI remember spending my paycheck on clothes. The good ole days when I lived in a bubble and had no responsibility. Miss them, lol.
Looks like a fun and relaxing weekend. Those are always the best!
Thanks! Lord knows I miss living in that bubble as well. I miss being able to shop and not have to worry about bills lol
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun weekend! I also remember the days of working retail and not having to pay bills and having an entire check to blow on anything I wanted. I often went for more clothes!! :)
ReplyDeleteI miss those days so much!
DeleteI'm trying to be more like you and spend my weekends outdoors. While I am managing to make good use of my Saturdays, my Sundays are spent in bed from most of the day because of all the fun from the previous day. Or it could just be that I just love to be at home. I think there's too much comfort here. If there is such a thing. LOL!
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to visit a vineyard. I'm not sure if there are any in Louisiana but this post has definitely put me on the hunt for one nearby.
I like being at home too! I just always get bamboozled into going out because my friends think if im at home im sad or something lol I feel like there is a vineyard like driving towards where my grandma lives in north louisiana I'll have to do some research!
Delete