I had every intention to actually have a seat this weekend and rest but things didn't quite work out that way....
This past week was rather stressful at work & I'm praying that things work out and calm down sooner than later, but that's a story for another day. Instead of sitting at home in a funk one of my friends convinced me that I needed to get out and do something. We grabbed a snack and margaritas at Bennigans and went to The Black Swan, which is a club hidden in the basement of the Omni Hotel. Surprisingly neither of us took any pictures...which is rare for two selfie addicts...
My Saturday morning was spent running errands and napping, then that night I went to celebrate with my friend for her bachelorette party. We started the night off at Pinot's and drank & painted for a few hours.
Afterwards we went out for a night on the town.


She and I are both old ladies, so we pretty much observed the madness on the dance floor, yawned and joked about how we were ready to go to bed until she finally had enough and suggested we call it a night. Lol! I was happy. She is beyond ready to get the show on the road and get back to normal life.
I overslept Sunday morning and it was almost 11 by the time I rolled out of bed. My sister wanted to go see Baggage Claim, so we went and ready enjoyed it. I can't wait until the Best Man comes out!!!!
After the movies I rested up and then took a friend out for dinner for his birthday. I didn't stay out too late but I'm so so tired today.
I'm so in awe that tomorrow is literally October. Where. Did. The. Year. Go?
My birthday is a little over a month away and instead of being down in the dumps like I was last year, I actually think I want to plan something fun.
Also, some of my dear friends and I have decided that we need a girls weekend so everyone is meeting up in Houston and we have an entire weekend of activities planned. I'm so excited, but I know I need to start resting up now!
I'm trying to stay upbeat and positive and trying to put all my faith in The Lord for this season. I'm looking forward to great things in the future :)






How fun! We have a few painting while "libating" out here but none of my friends seem to want to go. Probably a hint that I need more/new friends. I think September was such a long month and I'm just glad it's over.
ReplyDeleteIm glad its over too. September was entirely too much!
DeleteYour weekend was full of action hunni, lol. I love painting and I'm thinking about taking a couple classes. But before you know it, life gets in the way and then I'm struggling just to get my day to day activities done. Who the heck wants to be an adult anymore?? LOL. September actually came and went for me but that's how I've been feeling about most things lately. Oh well....
ReplyDeleteI'm over the adult thing. I remember wanting to be older but yeah nah I'm good lol
DeleteYou seriously have the best weekends! You're always doing something different. The paint and sip is the best idea!
ReplyDelete