Friday, January 17, 2014

This week.

Random. The best description I can think of to describe these last few days. The work week has flown by. I've been busy, yet I can't quite put my finger on what exactly I've been doing. 

Yesterday, I got some unexpected news. Well expected, but I guess I didn't expect it to happen in real life. I met someone exactly a year ago this weekend when I went to visit my friend for her birthday last January. I've been saying, gosh I wished you lived in Houston for literally a year to the date. Yesterday they got offered a job here. 

I guess I need to start making more wishes.

Tonight my friends and I are going out to the most randomest of events. A trail ride party. Yes. As in cowboys, cattle, trail riding. This is Texas after all and the rodeo is a mere few weeks away. This should be interesting to say the least. 

The remainder of the month is an assortment of birthdays, bridal showers and Super Bowl-ing. 


And why the picture? Because I like stones. Random. Indeed. 


6 comments:

  1. How fun! I want to hear how the trail ride party goes! And how great that they are moving to your same area :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trail ride party was super fun! I can't wait for the rodeo to come to town :)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, I enjoy random posts.

    I like stones too, haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a fun party...and yes making more wishes is a must!!

    ReplyDelete