I had court today down by the beach. Being out of the office an entire day usually leaves me with entirely too much time on my hands to think...this usually leads to my over thinking.
Over thinking is usually not the best thing to do, because then I get to thinking such crazy thoughts like "hmmm when I'm 40, my kids will still be in elementary school..that is if I'm lucky enough to have kids within the next four years..if not then will I be 40 with a Pre-schooler or no kids at all" then my brain says, wait do you even want kids? Because if you do then you may want to get on it with regards to finding a father for them. And that will take time too so you need to start looking around, dating, falling in love, having an engagement and then wedding.....and so on and so forth, blah blah and more blah.
But I digress.
After my brain ran away from me, I walked around for a minute before heading over to the courthouse and back to the real world. Not quite sure how to prevent my mind from playing tricks on me, but surely I'm not the only person who has this problem? Over thinking is the devil..... I'm pretty sure of it.




Hey!!! Its been FOREVER since I visited you :) You are right! Over thinking is definitely the DEVIL, Lol! I'm guilty of it from time to time. Know this though, you will have the desires of your heart soon enough… that includes the ring and all that goes along with it. I'm living proof of it, I met my husband when I stopped looking and thinking about it. It's weird how things happen when we least expect them too. Just you wait, your turn will come. You look stunning by the way, I LOVE your hair girl.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Maya
thanks for stopping by! hope all is well with you and thanks for the words of wisdom!
DeleteOver thinking is the devil! It's easy to allow our thoughts to get the best of us sometimes. At least in my case.
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous in that picture!
Thanks!!!!
Delete