Friday, February 1, 2013

Confess....


This is my first Friday Confess session... I love link-ups, especially when my brain is too overloaded to come up with creative thoughts on its own...

I confess that I have indulged this week...


A lot.


A whole lot.


Sometimes being a lawyer is tiring, draining and annoying.... but I do confess, I have no earthly idea what I would be doing for a living if this were not my career of choice, or my life.

I cannot believe it is already February. I confess to eating entirely too much ice cream and birthday cake...and brownies, today. But it's my sisters birthday. I had to eat the cake.

I kind of hate that it is February, because this will be my first single Valentines Day in YEARS.... but I am excited that the All Star Game will be in Houston that weekend so I will atleast be distracted.

On being single... I am not a fan of "dating", or getting to know new people, or going out or being readily available to meet new people... sigh.. I confess, I thought I was done with that chapter of life..... Until then though, I guess I will keep on keeping on... or something equally clever.

I'm looking forward to a peaceful Friday night, because tomorrow will be super busy & hopefully super fun as well.... And these are my confessions...

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I think I need wine now ;).

    It's nice that at the end of the day you know that you're doing what you love to do.

    I've been eating lots of ice cream and cake and no birthdays. What's my excuse? ;)

    I hope you treat yourself on V Day.

    Hope you're having a great weekend!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had more brownies tonight, with no excuse lol! Hope y'all had a great weekend as well!!!

      Delete
  2. Wine!!!

    We used to hit All star so hard. Wherever the party was we were there. Hmph, party for me

    ReplyDelete