I'm linking up with the SUNDAY SOCIAL today and here are the questions......
*****************************All about our Childhood********************************
1. What was your first car? The first car I had was an old school Taurus with a ragtop "convertible" top... don't even ask, lol
2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher? Mrs. McGee in pre-K, her son was in my class and I was soooo in love with him lol, and Mrs. Porter was my favorite teacher in high school and we still keep in touch today.
3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Share pictures if you can! No sports, but I was in Student Council & Girl Scouts, and in high school I was in the Asian Cultural Awareness Club, Key Club, Future Homemakers of America (again don't ask, but I was an officer in this organization), YLPA (which was a community service and step club where we performed step shows all around the city) and HOSA (Health Occupation Students of America)--- ummm yeah, none of the clubs I was active in during high school actually helped prepare me for my future..I'm not a homemaker, although I can still sew and design to this day and I am a lawyer, not in the health care profession...and I think I was in the cultural awareness club because...hmmmmm, I don't even have an explaination. I guess because a lot of my friends were members.....
4. What was your favorite birthday party? I always celebrated my birthday with family growing up, so I can't really think of a "Favorite Birthday" party because all of them had significance...

This photo was from my first birthday...
5. Who was your teen celebrity crush? When I was a teenager, my entire life was given to me by Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway, who was a player with the Orlando Magic. I was in love with this man... Sheesh, I think I may still love him. My room had posters of him, I had t-shirts, cards, even a necklace with his team name on it. I was obsessed with him.... #swoon
6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch? I never really had any restrictions with regards to what I could watch. I spent the majority of my time reading books mainly...... If it wasn't the Babysitters Club, Sweet Valley High or anything by V.C. Andrews, I just wasn't interested.
Next Weeks Questions: All about VD you know Valentines Day
1. Best Valentines Day you’ve ever had
2. Worst Valentines Day you’ve ever had
3. What do you plan on doing for Valentines this year?
4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re single
5. Favorite Valentines Candy?
6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood



Sounds like you were really busy in HS! I wish I would have taken advantage of more extra curricular activities, but, you know... hind sight is 20/20... LOL. :)
ReplyDeleteOMG, I remember my old school Taurus , I love you baby picture, it makes me wanna pinch your cheeks, Lol
ReplyDeletexoxo
Maya D
OH MY GOSH I was crazy super duper obsessed with Anfernee as well!! I had the bobble head, the posters, you name it. That is hysterical!!
ReplyDeleteI just love that baby photo. awesome.
Ah that Babysitter's Club. Brings back memories. I was obsessed!
ReplyDelete