Monday, June 24, 2013

Another weekend.....

My weekend got pretty busy come Saturday & Sunday. 

I woke up early Saturday morning to catch the $8 dress sale at Old Navy and scored three new dresses for cheap. My mom and I also went to the mall so I could look for shoes to wear out Saturday night since I didn't have any that appealed to me. 

After the shopping I rested up & then met up with a girlfriend to try out a new club she had heard about. Mind you, she's even more of a homebody than I am but we had promised ourselves we would actually get out the house and do something. 

Let's just say we probably won't be going back to that establishment, as a huge fight broke out right in front of us. Yeah, no. I am definitely not about that life, so we left. 


Sunday morning, I planned to meet friends for brunch and ate & drank entirely too much. I think brunch is my favorite meal of the day. Hands down. 


After brunch, I hung out some more with friends and ended up heading home to watch both specials that were showing on the Oprah network. I watched both programs twice, and didn't fall asleep until well after midnight.... Which probably explains why I'm so tired today. 

Aside from the sleepiness today,  pretty awesome weekend......


2 comments:

  1. How did I not know about the ON sale?!

    Haha, I laughed out loud when I read, no, not about that life. I don't get why people fight in clubs. So annoying.

    I need to do brunch more often.

    Did you watch Dark Girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I missed this sale and the $1 flip flop sale--even though I don't really wear flip flops.

    And fights are exactly why I haven't gone out to a club in a very, very long time.

    ReplyDelete