Sunday, June 30, 2013

Short & Sweet....

Tomorrow is July 1st... How is that possible? Good news is, I'm another month closer to the summer ending and it becoming Fall, the bad news is, time is going by so fast that it will be 2014 before I know it. Anyways....

Saturday I attempted to stock up on flip-flops at Old Navy....unfortunately the entire city wanted $1 flip flops & it was in the triple digits this weekend... There was no way in heck I was going to stand outside in line for flip flops... I will just have to catch them at regular price.....


As it seems, I forgot that there was another birthday to celebrate.... I went to The Mad Potter Saturday night to celebrate the 31st birthday of a girlfriend. I had never been here before, but it is basically the same concept as the drink & paint places only in lieu of painting a portrait, you paint pottery while you indulge in your wine of choice.




We had a good time, the only downside is you have to return to the venue to pick up your creation after they have had the chance to fire it up & bake it. I will see the finished product on Tuesday after I go back to pick it up....

The weekends are entirely too short. That is all.


5 comments:

  1. The line at Old Navy was out the door?! That is insane. The painting pottery looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is definitely flying by and like you, I can't wait until Fall gets here. It's my favorite season. It's a season with my favorite shows, favorites outdoor festivals, and not to mention, I love fall fashion.

    And I don't blame you for skipping out on the sale. There is NO WAY I would have stood in that line for flip flops. I'm not sure why anyone stands in line for any shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you're already waiting for Fall?

    Oh man! I missed the sale. I forgot all about it.

    You have to share pictures of your finished creation! That sounds like a fun time!

    I can't believe tomorrow is July 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously?! I saw the sale on a commercial but I didn't now that people WAITED ON LINE for them?! I haven't worn a flip flop in years, I need sandals that support!

    The year is FLYING by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i wanted to do the Old Navy sale too....but i didn't! and i love the clay activity...have always wanted to go...yeah i can't believe it's July already!

    ReplyDelete