With that being said, it's October 9th which means my birthday is exactly a month from today.
Last year, I was still down in the dumps celebrating my birthday post break up and it sucked. This year I'm over the whole can't celebrate my birthday without him crap and I'm actually excited again.
A lot has been going on. These last few weeks have been mentally, physically and spiritually draining. I've been down, but that does not mean I have to stay that way.
One thing that helps me stay positive is having good things to look forward to.
So I'm looking forward to celebrating & having my best friend from undergrad come in to town to help me celebrate.
Yesterday, I realized I would be 32 in 32 days. Today, I realized that I like the phrase "I'm turning 30, too" better... I mean. It's the same thing right? Right?
:)



Oh yes I agree about celebrating birthdays! I may not countdown the days but I celebrate the ENTIRE month!!! No lie. I am humbly blessed that the good Lord saw fit to allow me to make my mark on this world so I get uber excited!!! My family celebrates big as well. Get turned up! LOL
ReplyDeleteLmbo!!!! Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!
DeleteHahaha I love that! Turning 30, too :) I'm glad you look forward to your birthday like that! It's like it's another year you made! Others did not get that lucky. So birthdays are important to me.
ReplyDeleteI turn 31 on Sunday and I claiming only great things to come!
Adore you girl!
Amen to claiming great things! Happy early birthday, I hope you get to try out another new place in your new city for dinner that'll be fun ;)
DeletePersonally, I love how you're always celebrating. It has really made me appreciate my own years and the years of those around me. I haven't celebrated for my birthday in a very long time, but I'm definitely doing something nice for myself next year.
ReplyDeleteYes chick u should! You definitely work hard and deserve it!
Delete