Monday, May 5, 2014

Definition of Chill.



I've been in bed since 7 pm, with no shame what so ever.

Today was definitely a Monday. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary happened. Just work, work and more work. I was out of the office two days last week at a CLE, so I used today to get back in the swing of things.  

As it gets hotter outside, the air gets colder inside. Contemplating duct taping the vent above my desk.... 

I've been so chill lately. And not just from the air blowing on me..... 

Aside from a few outside the house moments this weekend, I've just been in a chill type of mood. I feel like that will change soon, but for now...bleh. 

I really just feel like laying around, reading and watching tv. I hope I'm not coming down with something. Hopefully, this feeling is just me still being exhausted from all the ripping & running I've done the last couple of weeks. Idk.....

Ah well, I'll just chill. 

4 comments:

  1. Chilling sounds good to me.

    And seriously girl, your hair! It always looks so, so good! Whatever you're doing your hair LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chilling sounds good to me. I need one every week to maintain some type of balance.

    PS. We need details on this banging hair of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the previous commenters wrote....your hair is lovely!!!
    LOL @ "contemplating duct taping your vent".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe in chill days! There's nothing wrong with taking some time for yourself to just unwind. Hope you're enjoying your weekend and like the others mentioned your hair is on point!

    ReplyDelete