Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Short & Sweet

I've worn something red everyday this week. It started off as unintentional, but today when I woke up I was like "what the heck", may as well keep it going. So enter the red dress I'm wearing today....

Yesterday, I wore a skirt I hadn't worn in a long time because I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. 


After seeing this picture I decided that I did..... 

I cannot wait for the long Memorial Day weekend. I probably have said it a million times, but I am. 

I am so ready for a break away from the everyday grind of the work place. Although I have plans for a large part of that weekend, I have scheduled some much needed downtown for Sunday and Monday. 

I want this summer to be epic. I'm praying that it will be. 





9 comments:

  1. I'm scheduling some much needed down time for this weekend, too! Funny how we have to intentionally schedule it, huh?

    Hope you have a great, relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is crazy how we have to schedule relaxation but I am so looking forward to it!!!!! Hope you enjoy your weekend as well.

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to the long weekend too. I'm way to eager for someone that just had a 5 day weekend. Why is it never enough??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weekdays drag and the weekends are soooo short. I am so ready for an extra day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long weekends are great for down time.

    Loving the skirt…

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!

    I couldn't wait for this weekend to finally arrive so I can wind down!

    I hope you have a good Memorial weekend!

    ReplyDelete